Phatsimo Engineering Services
(Professional Consul t ing)
Since its inception in 2008, Phatsimo Engineering has grown to become one of the leading firms of consultants with a reputation for professionalism, efficiency, reliability and expertise.The company shareholding is 100% black empowerment and 45% gender equity. We have our customer’s best interest at heart. Our emphasis is in providing a superior service to South African citizens that will ensure that all communities experience good quality lifestyle.Phatsimo Engineering has strong partnerships with a number of companies both in the public and private sector. Through our association with these proficient companies we are able to in-source such expertise as and when the need arises.We are aiming to establish and expand experience in the engineering and construction sector and form a reputable company known for its competence and quality service.
"The company that maximizes the inherent technical abilities of its people in aprofession manner within and beyond local and international standards."
- To improve the lifestyle and quality of lives of the historically disadvantaged communities by ensuring that quality, affordable and accessible services are developed and delivered.
- To employ innovative practices in promoting economic development by means of coordinated services and infra-structure delivery in respect of housing, health, education, transport and security within urban framework.
- To contribute towards the transfer of skills in a viable & sustainable manner.
- To attract the private sector finance for BEE projects and developments.
- To promote growth and continual development of the company resources to meet every Client’s needs.
- Excellence Through Dedication
- A Sound Foundation
- Diversity Through Combined Expertise
Phatsimo Engineering Services is 100% black owned:
Thandani Elias Witbooi - 100%
Phatsimo Engineering believes in forming strategic coalition with competent and reputable institutions to ensure efficient and effective service delivery in the area of housing and construction.
We mainly form partnerships with companies that excel in the service they perform and mostly those companies that believe and support black empowerment as well as female empowerment initiatives. We only partner with companies that share the same business ethics as us.
Mr T. E. WITBOOI :
- B Tech Eng (2000) MDP, MSAIEE, Pr Tech Eng
Mr M. ZILILO
B. Tech Eng (2001) MDP, Pr Tech Eng
Mr W. MOLEKWA
- B Tech Eng (2005)
Mr M. MAKHADO
- B Tech Eng (2001)
Miss T. LEKALAKALA
- N. Dip (Elec.) (2015)
Mr A. D. WESSELS
- N. Dip (Elec.), (2011)
Mr L. BUWERIMWE
- B Sc Engineering (Mech.) (2003), Pr Eng
Mr. P. N. VILI
- B. Tech (Mech.) (1994), Pr Tech Eng
Mr L. MPHAHLELE
- N. Dip (2015)
The combined experience of the partners coupled with their innate will to succeed –
brings into the business of professional consulting a unique product.
V.A.T. Registration Number:
Company Registration Number
Income Tax Registration Number
CSD Registration Number
Unique Registration Reference Number